Tuesday 29 May 2012

D.I.Y is all you need - London Group Exhibition opening 1st June

D.I.Y is all you need exhibition is opening this Friday at Utrophia in Deptford.
The collaborative show with lots of artistic musical pals will run until the 14th June.
There will be opportunities to get involved yourselves in the show by adding stitches, making sound, see-sawing and coloring in.
You can have a look at Francois` video for his public collaborative piece he`s putting in the show here... It`s a song we`ve made together - it`s black and white at the moment and so he calls for people to add colour




STITCH TOGETHER, my recent exhibition in Japan, featured a public sewing project which I am now bringing to London. So please come and add your blue stitches...(in Japan it was orange/pink spectrum)







There will also be music on the 1st but it will be a surprise as to just what that will be...
Come and see...come and join in...D.I.Y is all you need



And while I`m talking about exhibition stuff - here is a film of a sewing & music collaboration event that I did with ICHI and Eri Kitayama for the closing event of STITCH TOGETHER